Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Why 23 things?

That's a good question. I'm not sure but I hope to learn more about something and how I can use it. I often feel like I am in kindergarten when I try to learn a new program on the computer. I am slow and struggle with each new thing. Sometimes I wonder if its worth the effort. I usually have the attitude of "I don't want to but Dino says it might be useful." So I give it my best shot. I trust Dino and his ideas and I know that I can tell him I don't like something after I have tried it. I feel like I am about to dive head first into the deep end of the pool and I'm not sure I remember how to swin. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate your effort to try new things. I feel privileged to work in a building where so many people are willing to give something new a shot. If you don't like it after you try it, at least I know you have made an informed decision. I respect that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always a difficult to stretch beyond our comfort zones, but the journey usually helps us grow in unexpected ways. Even if you don't use all the programs you trym the important thing is that you are always willing to try.

    ReplyDelete